Private-practice and university-affiliated veterinarians across America have joined our consortium of prequalified, experienced study investigators. We look for dedicated veterinarians with large patient populations who are sincerely interested in advancing the health and well-being of their clients’ companion animals. Past clinical trials experience is not required, but an ability and willingness to precisely follow study protocols is. We provide highly-trained study monitors to work closely with you throughout each study, as well as VetPharm project personnel who help you and your staff develop effective recruitment strategies, educate pet owners, and process study paperwork.
Benefits of participating in clinical trials include:
- Practicing on the cutting edge of new treatment strategies.
- Helping to develop safe, effective treatments intended to improve the quality of life for companion animals.
- Providing free therapies to clients who may not otherwise be able to afford treatments.
- Expanding your horizons and employing more of your professional training.
- Generating additional revenue for your practice.
“Participating in clinical trials has made me a better veterinarian.”
If you are interested in advancing treatment for companion animals by becoming a clinical trial investigator, please complete the profile below and we will send you more detailed information about joining VetPharm’s growing nationwide team.